RV Rental from the Dallas area:
- Southwest RV Rentals: http://www.southwestrvrentals.net ; 972-221-2023
- RV Dallas RV Rentals: http://www.rvdallas.com ; 972-346-9299
- Campers4Rent: http://www.campers4rent.com ; 469-532-CAMP (2667)
Recreational Vehicle (RV) camping is available at these locations:
- MPEC (event site) NOTE: Several hundred Recreational Vehicle (RV) sites with water and electricity. There is no dump location on site, there is one at the city’s Wichita Bend RV Park that is ~ 2 miles from MPEC. $20 per night.Sites are available on a first come basis – MPEC does not take reservations. 940-716-5500. Tent Camping as well, indoor restrooms and cold showers.
- Wichita Bend RV Park Central Freeway, PO Box 1431, WF, TX 76307 (940) 761-7490 Exit # 1C Tourist Bureau
- Lake Arrowhead State Park Rt 2 Box 260, Wichita Falls, TX 76301 (512) 389-8900 Hwy 281 S. 10 mi, FM 1954 E. 7.5 mi
- Burkburnett / Wichita Falls KOA 1202 E. 3rd, Burkburnett, TX 76354 (940) 569-3081 or 800-562-0842, www.redriverKOA.com ; online reservationswww.koa.com/campgrounds/Burkburnett/ ; email: info@redriverKOA.com ; 15 mi N on I-44: Exit # 14 (3rd St)
- Wichita Falls RV Park 2944 Seymour Highway, Wichita Falls, TX 76301 (940) 723-1532,1 mi W on Hwy 277 (5th Street). Visit our website: www.wfrvpark.com or email us at: email@example.com
- Fort Richardson State Park Hwy 281 S., Jacksboro, TX 76458 (512) 389-8900, 60 mi S on Hwy 281
- J&L – 4 campsites w/water &elect. $35/night Jacksboro Hwy, Wichita Falls, Tx 76302 940-692-5354
- Camper’s Paradise PO Box 630, Bowie, TX 76230 (940) 872-2429, 53 mi E on Hwy 287
- Jellystone Park at Coyote Ranch Resort 14145 US 287, Wichita Falls, TX 76310. 940-767-6700 In addition to RV camping we also have room for tent campers at the rate of $15/person for a two night minimum incl. site amenities. www.coyoteranchresort.com email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maskat Shrine Land 2395 E. Hatton, Wichita Falls TX Located 5.3 miles (18 min. by bike) from HHH start line. Electrical hookups for RVs and campers available, Water available. Tent camping also available on this 30-acre tract of land. Rates: $35 for 50 AMP (7 available) $30-30 AMP (20 available); $25 for RV/Campers (no hookups); $15 for tent camping (over 20 acres available for use). FOR INFORMATION AND TO RESERVE SPACE CALL 940-766-4511 (payment must be made when space is reserved). http://maskatshrine.com//hottern-hell/
- Private Tree Shaded Backyard with room for four campsites. Rental House on the property also has 3 bedrooms / 2 baths available. 2404 Bullington St. Wichita Falls, TX 76301. Call: 940-704-4360
- Evergreen Mobile Home Park, 154 Evergreen Drive., Wichita Falls, TX 76306 940-855-3721 RV Space w/hookups -$45/night; RV spaces w/o hook ups - $35//night.
Outdoor Camping is available at the Hotter’N Hell Hundred:
Bridwell Ag Center. Located across the river from HHH Registration and Consumer Show. Campers may set their tents on the lower bank of the river or adjacent to the Ag Center. Cold showers are available at the Ag Center as well as toilet facilities. The best part is that you will be camping near breakfast at MPEC, the consumer Expo, Finish Line Village and the Start. You should bring tents, cots or air mattresses, your own towels andbedding, etc. No reservations are necessary, and the cost is free.
Indoor Camping at MPEC
The Bridwell Ag Center at MPEC no longer offers indoor camping. There are rest rooms and cold showers for those camping outdoors.
Outdoor Camping at Bully’s Grill: 8542 Seymour Highway, Wichita Falls, TX 76310. 940-689-9195 Ask for Amber or Rick. Rough camping w/shower & restrooms outside. Bar & Restaurant coolers and drinks allowed inside camping area. Prices: $10/night or $25 for Thurs-Sat night. Email: email@example.com. Ph: 940-689-9195
SUNNYVALE ESTATE MANUFACTURED HOME & RV PARKING
We have 25 (but can expand up to 45) spots available for back in RV lots with full hookup (30amp and 50amp available for 65$ a night) and unlimited space for RV without hookup at 35$ a night. We have 4 currently empty mobile homes that could be rented out and slept in with a sleeping back or blow up mattress, but we can easily get more homes ready to be used before the race, for 50$. You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our phone number is (940)-855-1661.